Cruiser Bike Rentals
Whether you choose the urban paths or explore outside the town, Electra cruiser bikes are easy to ride, comfortable, cool and available for rent at Blue Canoe.
There are a number of paved, flat bike paths in and around the Banff Townsite.
To watch birds and get stunning views of Rundle Mountain, bike through Fenland Trail and cross the wooden footbridge to Vermilion Lakes Drive. Another easy ride that takes you a little further away from Banff is the paved pathway to Sundance Canyon.
A longer ride is the new Legacy Trail out to Cascade Ponds.
A bike path map for Banff can be found on the Parks Canada website.
Your rental includes a helmet and lock so if you do make a stop for some retail therapy in town your gear will be safe.
Price: $12.00 per hour, per cruiser bike
- Available throughout opening hours
- First come first served for rentals
- Early season hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- High Season hours: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Last rental 1 hour prior to closing
Where to meet:
- Rentals must be picked up and dropped off from the Blue Canoe Docks
Itinerary and highlights:
- Explore Banff: See more, but still stay in the fresh air
Your tour includes:
- An Electra Cruiser bike to make you look cool
- Bike lock
Remember to bring:
- Brochure map that shows you some routes and highlights to ride to
- Your camera!
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult to rent a bicycle
- A valid piece of I.D. must be left as security